Most popular thermal imagers
Comparing Flir C2 and Hti HT-18
- PORTABILITY Pocket portable thermal camera with MSX enhanced thermal images providing stunning detail to help you identify problem areas easier
- IMAGE CAPTURE - Up to 500 radiometric images. 4800 pixels capable of capturing thermal measurements from 14°F to 302°F. Spectral Range : 7.5-14 µm
- Accuracy: ±2°C (±3.6°F) or 2percentage, whichever is greater, at 25°C (77°F) nominal. Operating Temperature Range (-10°C) to +50°C (14 to 122°F)
- INCLUDES Infrared camera, lanyard, power supply/charger, USB cable, printed documentation
- SOFTWARE FLIR Tools professional reporting software included the industry standard in thermal image post analysis.Storage Temperature Range:-40°C to +70°C (-40 to 158°F)
- Read more
- 3.2-inch TFT screen, 220 * 160 resolution, built-in 4G memory card
- Improve accuracy and usability by adjustable emissivity , markable hot cold spot temperature and optional palette
- Easy to operate, thumb-press navigation, simple and intuitive interface
- Easy to store, thermal images and visual images can be saved to generate reports and print
- Apply: power equipment maintenance, HVAC equipment maintenance, transportation and vehicle maintenance, building applications, marine / agricultural / mining, industrial manufacturing, etc.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.