Hti-Xintai HT-A2 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- HIGHER-RESOLUTION INFRARED DETECTORS: HT-A2 has upgraded pixels, Up to 76,800 (320 x 240) pixels infrared resolution, a 3.2-inch color display screen and a 0.07°C thermal sensitivity. To help pros to see and detects subtle temperature differences common in a measure. Find and show heat or cold patterns that point out energy waste, structural defects, plumbing clogs, and other invisible trouble spots.
- SPEED UP TROUBLESHOOTING: The infrared thermography is a powerful, non-invasive safely way to let you see a hot spot or cold spot patterns, reliably measure temperature, and store images for instant troubleshooting. Help you to predict problems before they happen. Quickly and accurately identifies areas of hidden issues to save power and expense.
- POCKET-PORTABLE: Camera dimensions: 140 x 80 x 28mm (5.5 x 3.1 x 1.1”), Weight: 208g (0.46lb.). This is a full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera. Designed for contractors, building industry experts, and anyone that needs a pocket-sized thermal camera. The slim, light profile fits comfortably in your work pocket so you can always keep your camera at your side and never miss an opportunity to uncover issues.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL APPLICATION: The IR camera has an ability to “see” heat this way creates an entirely new level of awareness for professionals and consumers, it is much different with a traditional inspection. In buildings and mechanical systems, this includes water penetration, heat or cooling loss, blockages or leaks in plumbing systems, malfunctioning mechanical systems (motors, bearings, belts, heat pumps, etc.), overloaded or lose electrical circuits, and building diagnostic issues.
- WIDER PERSPECTIVE: The HT-A2 has a wider field angle: 56°×42°, that means the camera can capture a wider image view. Help to make your job easier.
- Read more