SkyWatcher S11620 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- LARGE APERTURE: Get a bright, bold viewing experience at a fraction of the cost of other optical designs.
- PROPRIETARY TENSION CONTROL HANDLES: These patented handles allow for accurate movement without the need for perfect balance.
- 94% REFLECTIVE MIRRORS: Fully multi-coated borosilicate primary and secondary mirrors deliver exceptional views. Faintest Steller Magnitude:14.2
- TEFLON BEARINGS: Proprietary Teflon bearings ensure smooth azimuth movement.
- COMES COMPLETE: All accessories such as, 2-inch Crayford-style focuser with 1 1/4-inch adapter, two super wide-angle eyepieces (25mm and 10mm), and 9x50 straight-through finder scope are included with purchase.
- STURDY AND LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: When fully assembled, the Dobsonian weighs only 45 pounds fully assembled (20 pound tube, 25 pound base)
- Max focal length: 1200
- Read more