Orion SkyQuest XT4.5 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Compact and lightweight - a perfect Dobsonian reflector telescope for traveling or easy trips to the backyard at home
- 4.5" aperture and 900mm focal length provide clear views of lunar craters and plains on the Moon, planets, bright nebulas and galaxies
- Sturdy and portable Dobsonian base and handy navigation knob allow for effortless maneuvering of the reflector optical tube. Focal ratio - f/7.9. Resolving power - 1.02arc*sec
- Collects a whopping 260% more light than a typical beginner-level 60mm refractor telescope - which means hundreds more objects will be visible through the Orion SkyQuest XT4.5 Classic Dobsonian
- Includes two eyepieces (25mm and 10mm focal length Sirius Plossl), 6x30 finder scope, 1.25" rack and pinion focuser, collimation cap, eyepiece rack, Starry Night astronomy software, and more!
- Read more