Thermal Imager Finder
Select Price Range
Sort & Filter
- Visual image and infrared heat map blending help you identify the exact location of the potential issue
- Center point temperature and hot and cold markers let you identify hottest and coldest spots within field of view
- Ruggedized, high resolution thermal camera with a 320 x 240 thermal Sensor to help you find and fix problems faster on the jobsite or at home.
- Built for the jobsite with professional measurement tools, revealer helps you find and fix faster by seeing building problems invisible to the naked eye such as: energy loss, electrical and mechanical failures, water damage, and hundreds more heat related issues.
- HIGHER-RESOLUTION INFRARED DETECTORS: HT-A2 has upgraded pixels, Up to 76,800 (320 x 240) pixels infrared resolution, a 3.2-inch color display screen and a 0.07°C thermal sensitivity. To help pros to see and detects subtle temperature differences common in a measure. Find and show heat or cold patterns that point out energy waste, structural defects, plumbing clogs, and other invisible trouble spots.
- SPEED UP TROUBLESHOOTING: The infrared thermography is a powerful, non-invasive safely way to let you see a hot spot or cold spot patterns, reliably measure temperature, and store images for instant troubleshooting. Help you to predict problems before they happen. Quickly and accurately identifies areas of hidden issues to save power and expense.
- Ruggedized, all-purpose thermal camera with a 206 x 156 thermal sensor for use at home, the jobsite, and beyond.
- Find and fix faster by seeing problems invisible to the naked eye such as: energy loss, electrical and mechanical failures, water damage, and hundreds more heat related issues.
- Thermal imaging allows you to quickly scan for overheating system components, then use the DMM test functions to troubleshoot and diagnose the fault
- Wirelessly connect to the FLIR InSITE professional workflow management tool to streamline inspections and simplify data collection, sharing, and reporting
- Powerful: Infrared camera mobile accessary with adjustable one fit connector lets you find hidden electrical problems, energy loss, water damage, and other heat related issues
- One Fit adjustable connector, extends by up to 4 millimeter, so you can secure your FLIR ONE Pro LT to your mobile device while it’s still in the protective case
- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output. Minimum focus distance 4 inch. Focus free. Object temperature range: –25 to +380°C (–13 to +716°F). Minimum measurement distance 10 inch
- 100,000 hours. Operating Temperature Range-(-10°C) to 45°C (14°F to 113°F). Humidity (Operating and Storage)- 0-90% RH (0-37°C (32-98.6°F)), 0-65% RH (37-45°C (98.6-113°F)), 0-45% RH (45-55°C (113-131°F))
- <p><b>✔ HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGERY</b> - Our 3.2" full color display screen shows thermal detection and visible light imagery in 220 x 160 resolution, allowing the user to see the full range of infrared imagery. </p>
- <p><b>✔ CHOOSE FROM 5 PALETTES</b> - Choose the ideal color scale for your job - Rainbow,Iron Red, Cold Color, Black and White, or White and Black.</p>
- EASIER TO READ greater detail and accuracy with improved 320 x 240 resolution. This is the professional quality IR Infrared Thermal Imager used for home inspections, fire fighting, farming, electronics manufacturing, studying traffic, archaeology and any other business, hobby, or science where accurate to 2.5°F temperature readings are required.
- 5 COLOR SCALE PALETTES make readings more useful and easier to visualize. Choose from Rainbow, Iron Red, Cold Color, Black and White, or White and Black. 3.2" Color Display Screen makes work faster and more accurate. Get jobs done right in less time thanks to the excellent integration of surface temperature and real time thermal imaging
- 80x60 IR resolution
- Temperature range from –25 to +380°c (–13 to +716°f)