Thermal Imager Finder
Select Price Range
Sort & Filter
- <p><b>✔ HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGERY</b> - Our 3.2" full color display screen shows thermal detection and visible light imagery in 220 x 160 resolution, allowing the user to see the full range of imagery. </p>
- <p><b>✔ CHOOSE FROM 5 PALETTES</b> - Choose the ideal color scale for your job - Rainbow,Iron Red, Cold Color, Black and White, or White and Black.</p>
- Powerful Infrared camera mobile accessary with adjustable one fit connector lets you find hidden electrical problems, energy loss, water damage, and other heat related issues
- Image Capture – Up to 500 radiometric images.4800 pixels capable of capturing thermal measurements from 14° Fahrenheit to 302° Fahrenheit. Spectral Range : 7.5–14 Image Capture – Up to 500 Radiometric Images.4800 Pixels Capable of Capturing Thermal Measurements from 14°F to 302°F. Spectral Range: 7.5–14 µm
- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output. Minimum focus distance 4 inch. Focus free. Object temperature range: –25 to +380°C (–13 to +716°F). Minimum measurement distance 10 inch
- 100,000 hours. Operating Temperature Range-(-10°C) to 45°C (14°F to 113°F). Humidity (Operating and Storage)- 0-90% RH (0-37°C (32-98.6°F)), 0-65% RH (37-45°C (98.6-113°F)), 0-45% RH (45-55°C (113-131°F))
- See beyond the limitations of single-spot IR thermometers with a 160 × 120 (19, 200 pixels) true thermal imager
- Measures body temperature from 89.6 to 108.5-Degrees F (32.0 to 42.5-Degrees C) without contact
- Ruggedized, high resolution thermal camera with a 320 x 240 thermal Sensor to help you find and fix problems faster on the jobsite or at home.
- Built for the jobsite with professional measurement tools, revealer helps you find and fix faster by seeing building problems invisible to the naked eye such as: energy loss, electrical and mechanical failures, water damage, and hundreds more heat related issues.
- EASIER TO READ greater detail and accuracy with improved 320 x 240 resolution. This is the professional quality IR Infrared Thermal Imager used for home inspections, fire fighting, farming, electronics manufacturing, studying traffic, archaeology and any other business, hobby, or science where accurate to 2.5°F temperature readings are required.
- 5 COLOR SCALE PALETTES make readings more useful and easier to visualize. Choose from Rainbow, Iron Red, Cold Color, Black and White, or White and Black. 3.2" Color Display Screen makes work faster and more accurate. Get jobs done right in less time thanks to the excellent integration of surface temperature and real time thermal imaging
- Visual image and infrared heat map blending help you identify the exact location of the potential issue
- Center point temperature and hot and cold markers let you identify hottest and coldest spots within field of view
- 【HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGES】 - 220 x 160 Resolution, 35, 200 pixels. 3. 2” full color screen displaying crisp and clear thermal images in thermal or visible light view.
- 【5 THERMAL PALETTES】 - Choose the right color to better display the thermal signature of surface temperatures across a wide range of applications.
- HIGHER-RESOLUTION INFRARED DETECTORS: HT-A2 has upgraded pixels, Up to 76,800 (320 x 240) pixels infrared resolution, a 3.2-inch color display screen and a 0.07°C thermal sensitivity. To help pros to see and detects subtle temperature differences common in a measure. Find and show heat or cold patterns that point out energy waste, structural defects, plumbing clogs, and other invisible trouble spots.
- SPEED UP TROUBLESHOOTING: The infrared thermography is a powerful, non-invasive safely way to let you see a hot spot or cold spot patterns, reliably measure temperature, and store images for instant troubleshooting. Help you to predict problems before they happen. Quickly and accurately identifies areas of hidden issues to save power and expense.
- Lightweight accessory that transforms your Android device into a powerful thermal infrared camera
- Free FLIR ONE mobile app (recently updated) with exclusive content, real time professional tips and tricks, multiple spot meters, and easy automated reporting to document your findings user registration not required