Thermal Imager Finder
Select Price Range
Sort & Filter
- <p><b>✔ HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGERY</b> - Our 3.2" full color display screen shows thermal detection and visible light imagery in 220 x 160 resolution, allowing the user to see the full range of imagery. </p>
- <p><b>✔ CHOOSE FROM 5 PALETTES</b> - Choose the ideal color scale for your job - Rainbow,Iron Red, Cold Color, Black and White, or White and Black.</p>
- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output. Minimum focus distance 4 inch. Focus free. Object temperature range: –25 to +380°C (–13 to +716°F). Minimum measurement distance 10 inch
- 100,000 hours. Operating Temperature Range-(-10°C) to 45°C (14°F to 113°F). Humidity (Operating and Storage)- 0-90% RH (0-37°C (32-98.6°F)), 0-65% RH (37-45°C (98.6-113°F)), 0-45% RH (45-55°C (113-131°F))
- IDENTIFY PROBLEMS QUICKLY: Measure a wide range of temperatures from -25°C to 380°C (-13°F to 716°F) with a true 160 × 120 IR pixel imager (19,200 pixels).
- PRODUCE CRISP THERMAL IMAGES: Display and record MSX-enhanced thermal images or visual images with temperature readings.
- Visual image and infrared heat map blending help you identify the exact location of the potential issue
- Center point temperature and hot and cold markers let you identify hottest and coldest spots within field of view
- FLIR ONE PRO: Powerful Infrared camera mobile accessary with adjustable one fit connector lets you find hidden electrical problems, energy loss, water damage, and other heat related issues.
- IMAGE DETAIL & CLARITY: Record crisp 19,200 pixel IR images – a 4X improvement over the FLIR ONE Pro LT – at a thermal sensitivity of 70 mK.
- Ruggedized, high resolution thermal camera with a 320 x 240 thermal Sensor to help you find and fix problems faster on the jobsite or at home.
- Built for the jobsite with professional measurement tools, revealer helps you find and fix faster by seeing building problems invisible to the naked eye such as: energy loss, electrical and mechanical failures, water damage, and hundreds more heat related issues.
- EASIER TO READ greater detail and accuracy with improved 320 x 240 resolution. This is the professional quality IR Infrared Thermal Imager used for home inspections, fire fighting, farming, electronics manufacturing, studying traffic, archaeology and any other business, hobby, or science where accurate to 2.5°F temperature readings are required.
- 5 COLOR SCALE PALETTES make readings more useful and easier to visualize. Choose from Rainbow, Iron Red, Cold Color, Black and White, or White and Black. 3.2" Color Display Screen makes work faster and more accurate. Get jobs done right in less time thanks to the excellent integration of surface temperature and real time thermal imaging.
- 【HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGES】 - 220 x 160 Resolution, 35, 200 pixels. 3. 2” full color screen displaying crisp and clear thermal images in thermal or visible light view.
- 【5 THERMAL PALETTES】 - Choose the right color to better display the thermal signature of surface temperatures across a wide range of applications.
- Lightweight accessory that transforms your Android device into a powerful thermal infrared camera
- Free FLIR ONE mobile app (recently updated) with exclusive content, real time professional tips and tricks, multiple spot meters, and easy automated reporting to document your findings user registration not required
- FLIR ONE PRO LT: Powerful Infrared camera mobile accessary with adjustable one fit connector lets you find hidden electrical problems, energy loss, water damage, and other heat related issues
- THERMAL RESOLUTION & MEASUREMENT: Record 4,800 pixel IR images at a thermal sensitivity of 100 mK and measure temperatures from -20C to 120C (-4F to 248F)